With RestorFX, you will get results never seen before.
RestorFX is not a franchise. Our partners are allowed tremendous latitude when it comes to how they want to manage their business. And, with reasonable license fees and no royalties to pay, RestorFX offers an easily achievable business opportunity for anyone looking to add RestorFX to their toolbox.
Since RestorFX is applied using our exclusive application process, the costs of labor and overhead can be reduced significantly, leading to higher profit margins on paint restoration services. RestorFX delivers results that are impossible with traditional automotive detailing, therefore increasing customer’s satisfaction and net profits.
Why become a RestorFX Dealer?
Unparalleled value: No other system restores luster and shine to the vehicle’s paint as RestorFX. Customers will love you for it!
New revenue opportunity: Expand your services and your client base by adding RestorFX.
Additional services: RestorFX can be used with other automotive detailing services without replacing existing revenue sources.
Exclusive: Not everyone can use or sell RestorFX, licenses are granted based on highly selective criteria.
Easy start-up: Minimal start-up fees, with no royalty nor franchise costs will help you get started quickly.
Sustainable business model: Low costs and high profit margin equal a readily available income.
Higher margins: With low overhead and short lead times, RestorFX puts money in your pockets and in those of your clients.
Reliability: RestorFX covers you with manufacturing warranties and round-the-clock support, 7 days a week.
As a RestorFX Dealer, you get:
- Access to training resources, sales and marketing tools, promotion and merchandising models, and other assets to help you start and grow your RestorFX business.
- Training so that the members of your team become RestorFX certified technicians.
- Low costs for equipment, operations and products.
- Live round-the-clock technical support.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
Become a RestorFX certified technician
During the technician training, you will learn how to prepare and process an entire vehicle in less than 2.5 hours. You will learn diagnostic techniques and how to identify the paint history of each vehicle. You will also learn sales techniques and receive essential sales and marketing tools to help you integrate your RestorFX business.
RestorFX also provides:
- 3-5 full days of on-site training or in one of our RestorFX training centers located around the world.
- A detailed training manual with photos and information on the product.
- Technical support by phone, chat and e-mail.
- A certificate for all RestorFX certified technicians who complete the training.